[PLUG] Need partners for MDM solutions etc.

Ashish Kotamkar ashish at mithi.com
Fri Dec 5 17:08:13 IST 2014

Hi,

We are into providing cost-effective email and collaboration solutions based on our product Connect Xf and cloud service SkyConnect. Our product, built on Linux and open source platform, offers seamless email and collaboration access on webclient, desktop clients and mobile devices. More details on our product, solutions, customers etc. are available on our websitewww.mithi.com.

We need help from other open source based solution providers to integrate/provide some applications like mobile device management, DLP, encryption, 2-factor authentication, document management, helpdesk ticket management etc. for our customers.

Thought of asking the PLUG community's help in connecting me to the right set of people who can deliver on the above.

--

Warm regards,

Ashish Kotamkar
Vice President - Business Systems
Mithi Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
*Mob: *+91-95525 04186 | *Phone*: +91-20-67043434
*Web*: www.mithi.com <http://www.mithi.com>

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMailFlow.