[PLUG] Why I won't be speaking at FOSSsumMIT 2104

Harish hexinchrono at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:10:33 IST 2014

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Gaurav Pant <gauravggs at gmail.com> wrote:

> You want to promote use of Khadi and you are giving you speech wearing a
> Armani Suit -- Does not work out for me.

What about people who use a mac to give a presentation using code
executed on eucalyptus/azure/ec2 linux instance ?
I thought Free software aspired to give people kinds of freedom .. An
armani suit wearing khadi promoter can be called a hypocrite at best
but that should not stop me from letting them speak.

- Harish