[PLUG] tor browser

jalinder jag jalindr at live.in
Wed Aug 12 14:53:10 IST 2015

Yes and a BIG YES tor works and it makes u anonymous over the internet your
ISP wont able decrypt your traffic

it simply works by routing your traffic via relays(volunteer operated
servers) and strips away part of the packet's header, which is a part of
the addressing information that could be used to learn things about the
sender such as the operating system from which the message was sent. Finally,
Tor encrypts the rest of the addressing information, called the packet
wrapper. Regular Internet connections don't do this either.

Jalinder .....;)