[PLUG] [Job] Multiple requirements

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:36:37 IST 2015

Dear Plug Members,

It’s been long time since i posted anything on the mailing list. There has been less and less traffic lately. Still, i hope people are active or atleast get the mails and read them. We have multiple requirements in our organisation, and all of them require Linux expertise. Details are mentioned below.

Solution Enterprises <http://solutionenterprises.co.in/> has multiple requirements. We are a small organization with small team of highly technical people delivering amazing IT Infrastructure Solutions to clients globally. We can guarantee that you'll have an amazing learning experience of a lifetime and you'll learn technical things that you've not even dreamed of possible. We need to decide on candidates fast, so apply immediately. Feel free to forward this mail to friends or anyone who might be interested for this profile.

Click on the link below to view the requirements and apply if you are interested and find yourself suitable for the opportunity.
http://solutionenterprises.co.in/jobs <http://solutionenterprises.co.in/jobs>

Thanks,
Arun.