[PLUG] Plug meeting for July 2015

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Jul 13 13:29:50 IST 2015

You are right, and my response could be been Silly,
but I felt about it almost like Sicily... So 4give me God...!

On Monday 06 Jul 2015 8:54:51 PM Devendra Laulkar wrote:

This is the second time. Previous occurrence on 4th July 2009.

You can use python-dateutil[1] for these kind of calculations.

https://labix.org/python-dateutil[1]

Devendra

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Inkar Nation <look.kool at guruvision.com[2]>