[PLUG] Nominations for Kenneth Gonsalves Award

Deep Sukhwani deepsukhwani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 17:51:32 IST 2015

Its time of the year to nominate for the prestigious Kenneth Gonsalves
award.

This award is instituted by PSSI and PSF in the name of our late friend and
mentor, Kenneth Gonsalves who passed away in August 2012. KG, as he is
fondly known in the community, was the founder of the Indian Python
Software Society. This award is for the ones who are doing exemplary work
in Python programming language, its development/adoption/advocacy in India.

You can read more about it on PyConIndia blog:
https://in.pycon.org/blog/2015/kenneth-gonsalves-2015.html

We Pythonistas, strongly encourage you, to come forward and nominate a
worthy candidate for this year's Kenneth Gonsalves award. The nominations
are open now.

If you know someone who has played a key role in the Indian Python
community's development, please nominate their name through the link below:
https://pssi.org.in/nomination/KG2015/

Do your part to help us find a deserving personality to accept the award
this year.

Thanks
Deep S
ᐧ