[PLUG] Inviting all the PLUG members to the International Women's day celebration on 8th March at SICSR

priyanka nag priynag at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:31:23 IST 2015

Hey all Linux lovers,

On the occasion of International Women's Day, we, the local Mozillians from
Pune, are coming together to celebrate and pay tribute to all the women,
who are working towards making a difference in the world of technology.
This is a Women-centric event where women contributors from Mozilla and
other FOSS communities are coming together to take sessions on their
expertise area in open source projects for local females from Pune. The
sessions would be Technical as well as non-technical, to help the local
females of Pune to get involved and started with Mozilla and other open
source projects. Even though the event is women-centric, we are not
restricting participation for all our male friends, who have always been
supportive of women empowerment in the technical world. Do join us on
Sunday, from *10am to 4pm* and help us motivate a few more women towards
technology and Open Source.

*Venue*

Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research
Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune,
Maharashtra - 411016

Website: http://sicsr.ac.in/
Map : SICSR on Maps

You can find more details about the event and the schedule here -
http://wiki.mozillaindia.org/Celebrating_womanhood_and_technology

Priyanka Nag
Technical Writer, Red Hat
Contact : +91- 7385080729