[PLUG] PLUG meeting washed out due to unseasonal rains

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:01:54 IST 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 5:16 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I meant was that I was under the impression that in 2015, now
> with people having access to smartphones and all, the access to
> knowledge is/should not be an issue at least not in colleges in Pune
> but surprisingly there are still gaps there.  While as a potential
> facilitator this means there is lots of opportunity for experienced
> people, it also drives home the point that there is lot of work that
> needs to be done.

Enhanced/easy means of access is not complemented with optimal
consumption of the resources provided by such access. The
encouragement and cultivation of a curious mind is a long walk and if
you'd want to explore, the nearest anyone has come to doing that is
with the Durgapur LUG.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>