[PLUG] Victory for OPEN Source in INDIA ?

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:43:56 IST 2015

Dear Dinesh,

I agree with you 101%. Yes it is not a victory, hence question mark.  We
are trying our best to make this a reality....

Sir/Madam,
Your Case Number PIL/141/2015 is listed on
23/09/2015 before HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE NARESH H.
PATIL and HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE S.B. SHUKRE .

  Sd/-
Registrar(Judicial)
Bombay High Court, Bombay-32
CASE NUMBER	PIL/141/2015
PETITIONER	MILIND S. OKA
V/S

RESPONDENT	THE UNION OF INDIA THROUGH THE SECRETARY AND ANR

  Note: This is Computer generated E-mail, please do not reply.

Prayer and Relief Sought : Remove proprietary software (like MS Windows,
MS Office, Adobe Photoshop etc) from the curriculum with immediate
effect and include FOSS products, as per official education policy
documents. Unfortunately government is acting against its own
educational policies !