[PLUG] Minutes of PLUG Meet on 6 August 2016

Raju DV rajudv at openmailbox.org
Tue Aug 9 20:32:49 IST 2016

  Plug Meeting For August 2016

Date of event:
Saturday, August 6, 2016 -
4:00pm to 6:30pm

*Meeting Update*
The meeting was conducted on Saturday 6th August 2016, 16:00 - 18:00 Hrs
IST.

1) We started with the Overview of the recent DebConf Held in Cape Town,
South Africa. The overview was given by Shirish Agrawal

2) Later Raju Vindane shared the overview of Mini Debian Conference Pune
held on 30 and 31st July 2016.

3) After the overview the present members at meet did a discussion on
PLUG Meet structure and planning for future events by PLUG.

4) At the end we had introductions by everyone.

5) Stickers and badges were brought by a few members for distribution
and people present collected them.

Meeting finished at 18:30 Hrs.

We are looking for speakers for a session or talk for next PLUG meet for
the month of September.
Please submit your proposals on the mailing list.