[PLUG] PLUG meeting for the month of September 2016

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:20:24 IST 2016

The PLUG meeting for this month will be on Saturday 3rd September 2016.
The meeting is open to all, there are no charges to attend the meeting.

Venue:
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
Room No. 704, (7th Floor - Room number may change)
Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune, Maharashtra 411016
(Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Ask for OM Super Market)

Timing:
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM

Agenda: We are discussing possible talks for the upcoming meet. If any
one is interested to Give a talk/demo please send a mail to me.
Talk/demo should not be more than 30 Minutes + 10 minutes Q&A

Some PLUG members will be bringing Debian and other Linux Distro
images, Please come with pen
drives/external HDD to get a copy of the same.

For more details of the meeting check out the following link

http://www.plug.org.in/node/21

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Pant