[PLUG] Looking for a portrait / vertical monitor

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Thu Jan 7 21:19:51 IST 2016

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 08:15:29PM +0530, Gaurav Pant wrote:
> I have tried the same with a 22 inch Samsung LED/LCD connected as a
> secondary display to my laptop.  I could hardly feel any difference in the
> same (while in vertical mode).

BTW 22 inch sounds like a big enough screen to meet most of the portrait
viewing requirements in horizontal mode itself. Curious whether you really
feel compelled to turn it vertical.

The reason I am asking this is, I might buy non-tiltable version of that
size hoping that it meets my portrait viewing requirements without
rotating.

Mayuresh.