[PLUG] Need help in configuring the Tablet drivers

Vaibhav Khante vaibhav.khante at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:44:39 IST 2016

Hi Nachiket,

Are you still using HP tx2009au?

I recently got this laptop from my brother as he is not using it since few
years.

I've installed Ubuntu 16.04, but facing few issues such as WiFi/Bluetooth
drivers etc.

Google search is not helping much :(

Also laptop battery is dead and it works only when plugged to power source.
HP service station confirmed that battery will not be available.

Any suggestions from you will be a great help.

Thanks.

Rgs,
Vaibhav Khante
+91 9225561538