[PLUG] plug-mail Digest, Vol 18, Issue 13

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:32:19 IST 2016

Hi Omkar,

It is nice to see people active on the mailing list.  It seems that
you are subscribed to the mailing list in Digest mode and you have
replied to a topic relating to one of the threads.

I would request you to use some tool to break the digest mails
properly, also it would be nice if you could provide a better subject
line.

Also unnecessary parts of the mails can be removed.

We would be really happy to see more post/replies for you on the list
and being active in the FOSS community.

The following links could probably help:

http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/89914

http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/23199/replying-to-a-mailman-list-using-gmail-from-digest

Thanks and regards
--