[PLUG] LibreOffice 5.1.2 available for download

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:20:11 IST 2016

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Gaurav Pant <gauravggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello  everyone
>
> LibreOffice 5.1.2 available for download.

*or*  FWIW - Ubuntu users can upgrade to [KX]Ubuntu 16.04 desktop.  It
comes with 5.1.2.2.

Staying up to date with the latest release can be a double edged
sword; in the past I have encountered annoyances like embedded images
disappearing from docs.

For "production" environments,  I suggest what The Document Foundation
(TDF) recommends.

<quote>
                 For more conservative users, and for enterprise
deployments, TDF suggests the “still” version: LibreOffice 5.0.5.
</quote>

-- Arun Khan