[PLUG] plug-mail Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:55:14 IST 2016

Hello Sandeep,

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Sandeep Pandey
<officialsandeep87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a new member of PLUG. I would like to attend one of the meetings. Can anyone tell me when the next meeting will be organized?

Welcome to PLUG mailing list. Good to hear from your.

PLUG meets are held usually on the first Saturday of every month,
until unless there is some issues like unavailability of venue, bad
weather :) etc.

Meeting schedule & venue is usually sent on the PLUG mailing list,
updated on the twitter handle @punelug and also on the PLUG website.

Next meet will be (tentatively) coming Saturday i.e. 8th October 2016.
Please look out for the confirmation about the same.

There are no pre-requisite  to attend the meet, of course enthusiasm
and interest in FOSS is welcome.

It would be really  nice if you go through the mailing list guidelines
on the PLUG website at http://plug.org.in/mailing-list

> Thanks and regards,
> Sandeep Pandey

Gaurav (aka Dexter) Pant