[PLUG] Need suggestions for ADSL wifi router

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 11:30:44 IST 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 11:55 PM, Dnyanraj Mali <dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Can someone suggest me good ADSL wifi router.
> I have tata docomo broadband connection and I found many routers these days
> comes up with only RJ-45 connector.
> I found below two routers available on amazon, but do not know if they are
> good. (Long ago I used linksys and D-link routers)

I had Tata Docomo ADSL broad band (Mumbai) till 2016 and they provided
the ADSL modem/gateway (router is a misnomer) *free* of charge.
And their tech support was pretty good, they came onsite and did the
setup of the modem/gateway (even on Sundays).

Have they changed their offerings now?

-- Arun Khan