[PLUG] [Commercial][Job] Full Stack Engineer at CodeToArt Technology, Pune

Priyank Tiwari priyank at codetoart.com
Fri Jan 13 14:36:03 IST 2017

Hi Friends,

We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer at CodeToArt Technology.
We are primarily mobile application development company and looking for someone who can help us with web application development.
We have done web application development before using Ruby/PostgreSQL/Bootstrap frameworks, but experience with any other stack is fine.
We are looking for someone who is curious in nature and likes to explore new technologies.

REQUIRED SKILLS
* Good linux/unix skills. Most of us use linux/mac for application development.
* Exposure to full application development life cycle. Database design, application development, automated deployment, etc.
* Good knowledge of SQL.
* Some experience designing JSON based rest services.
* Good knowledge of css & javascript.
* Familarity with version control systems like git.

GOOD TO HAVE
* Exposure to docker or any other container based technologies for development & deployment.
* Exposure to Angular/React based application development.
* Exposure to LESS/SASS based css development.
* Exposure to frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation.

We are less keen on years of experience if you are a good fit.

If interested please send your resume (pdf) to priyank [at] codetoart [dot] com or mahavir [at] codetoart [dot] com.

--
Thanks & Regards
Priyank Tiwari