[PLUG] OpenStreetMap hackathon

KSHITHIJ IYER 16030142016 at sicsr.ac.in
Wed Jul 12 19:07:56 IST 2017

Hello Everyone,
As discussed in the previous PLUG meet held on July 8th, 2017. We will
be hosting an OpenStreetMap hackathon soon.(The date is not yet
finalized.)

In association with it, we will be hosting a Pre-event workshop which
would help all the people get on the same page and understand how to
contribute to the project.

The workshop would be an online workshop which would be held over
PLUG's official IRC channel. We will be guiding you over IRC.

Date:
Sunday 16th July 2017.

Timing :
6:00 PM( 18:00 hours) IST

Pre-requisites for the talk are as follows:
1. Web browser (Firefox/Chromium or any other open-sourced web browser.)
2. OpenStreetMap Account (https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/new)
3. A decent internet connection.

To join the IRC channel please follow the following steps:
1. Go to https://webchat.freenode.net/.
2. Type a cool nickname and in channel type "#pluggies" (Without the quotes).
3. Check on I'm not a robot and hit connect.

If you are connecting through matrix applications like riot the URL is
as follows:
#freenode_#pluggies:matrix.org

May the source be with you.

Regards,
Kshithij Iyer
a.k.a
ahole

--

*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  SIU which may be viewed
at* http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php