[PLUG] Request for OP status on IRC channel

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Sun Jun 18 19:43:35 IST 2017

This is a request for Operator status on our IRC channel #pluggies. As
far as I know, shantanoo is the only operator of the channel and I was
hoping I could receive the same status. The reason for this request is
that we want to integrate our IRC channel with a Riot/Matrix room. Only
the Operator of the channel has the right to authorize this integration.
This setup will help people who use Riot/Matrix to join without any
hassle and we'll have a history of all the chat that happens.

My IRC nick is: dhanesh95

Hoping for a positive reply.

Dhanesh B. Sabane
https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io