[PLUG] plug-mail Digest, Vol 29, Issue 10

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:41:53 IST 2017

On 22 June 2017 at 13:59, Omkar Nath Singh <iamomkarnath at gmail.com> wrote:
> My wordings went wrong. I wanted to ask which Desktop variant. Debian 9 has
> so many types of Desktop. It really confused me which and how to download.

Good question.

I would 1st download & try out Debian 9 live iso of various desktop
variants i.e. KDE,GNOME,xfce,mate & lxde.
After evaluation, it's easy to decide which variant is suitable.

Debian 9.0.1 live iso's of above desktop variants =
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Regards,
Amey.