[PLUG] [OT] Does anybody know of a good mp4+mp3 player (mips or android based) which is available in the mkt.

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 21:01:51 IST 2017

Dear all,

I'm on the lookout of a good mp4+mp3 player (which means it should
show videos if I chose to) or either just hear the songs or whatever
audio is there. With this it should be able to step up and step down
battery consumption.

I'm sure something like this should be available as I've been thinking
of something like this more than 2-3 years. If anybody knows of any
good brands and places I should look up within the city, please let me
know either through the mailing list or off-list whichever is
preferred.

Looking to know.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com