[PLUG] PLUG meet for November

Raju Devidas rajudev at disroot.org
Thu Nov 2 00:24:15 IST 2017

Reply Inline

On Monday 30 October 2017 09:01 PM, Gaurav Sitlani wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> This mail is regarding the request for postponing our meeting to 12th
> of November.
> If we can plan this on 12th , then Pirate Praveen from Kerela ,as well
> as Mr Raju Vindane will be able to join us for the meet and we can
> plan some short event/ get together for the same.
> Please I would like everyone to accept this request and Join us.
Gaurav, I guess we can keep the convention and let the meet to proceed
on Saturday.
Although I am not sure, People may or may not be having any problems
coming on Sunday.

Also lets wait for Dexter to get the confirmation for the venue.
If people are willing to come on Sunday we can have the meet on Sunday
as well.

Or as Suggested by Siddhesh,
If the venue would not be available on Sunday then we should probably
break some of the conventions and host the meetup on an alternate venue
this time.