[PLUG] What do you want to learn in FOSS?

Navin Dhanuka onlineteamdrive at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 17:06:03 IST 2017

(posting @ Mumbai G-LUG & Pune LUG)

Hello All,

I have been working on a project called OpenSource.education.
(http://www.opensource.education).

I have seen that every year when a new batch of CS students happen to a
college, they all have to go through the same baby steps and guidance. And
they all come with a similar set of questions. And there then starts the
same life-cycle of same questions and answers.

I want to know what are the most important topics you want to learn as a CS
student. So what all is hot in FOSS?

Please reply back to the list.
I will try my best to set up tutes on all of this asap.

Best Regards,
Navin Dhanuka.
9987752076