[PLUG] importing messages

Skool Looks look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Sep 24 09:27:45 IST 2017

I also searched and tried to import my maildir based kmail messages into
Thunderbird, so far failed to achieve it...

if Anybody has any pointer feel free to punch them right in..

One thing I did not like about akondai is...

Everytime a version upgrade happens one needs to spend considerable
amount of time figuring out how to get them application to read old data
(mnessages)

Migration process for kmail & some such is what nobody seems to take
time to think about...

But hey, what you can again expect from Free and Open Source?

***So that's my first contribution...***

Looking forward to make specific domain of about Rs. 100 or multiples of
it, for last almost 2 years...

Could not decide who deserves it best...

Earlier I had no option because of either limitation of payment
mechanism or my lethargy, now I am still searching and researching...

Wish all the best.

The best achievement so far is,,, initial years I was using 2 machines
for catering to work needs one running windows and one running Linux.

Now for last 4-5 years I am not required to use windows at-all if that
can be taken as a compliment considering my very simple work needs..