[PLUG] Speaker needed for package management.

Gaurav Sitlani sitlanigaurav7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:39:07 IST 2017

Hello,
I'm Adil. I'm looking for a person who could conduct a seminar on this
topic.

Techniques and styles of package management in Windows and Linux.

Points to be covered,

1) A brief intro to Windows' style of package management. (The way it
updates, the update repo's working)*
2) An overview of Linux's style of package management. (The way it updates,
the update repo's working)
3) Discussion about current Linux package management techniques like Deb,
rpm, tar.gz, ebuilds, snap, etc.*

*Content can be added or removed as per the discretion of the speaker.

This session is requested by PES's, Modern College of Engineering for it's
BE(Comp) Second year students.

It would be best if one could give it within this week or the next.

Contact details are mentioned below.

Thanks in advance!

Yours Sincerely,
Adil Hussain (alpha0mega at disroot.org)