[PLUG] COEP FOSSMeet (7-8 April 2018)

Abhijit A.M. abhijit.comp at coep.ac.in
Wed Apr 4 11:17:58 IST 2018

Dear All,

We are happy to invite you to COEP's Free Software and Open Source Software event: COEP FOSSMeet'2018 on 7th and 8th April (Sat-Sun) 2018. The event website is up at https://foss.coep.org.in/fossmeet/

The event will host 20 talks/workshops by some of the most eminent FOSS programmers/developers on a range of topics including: Python, Git, Ruby on rails, Go, Bootloader, Firefox, Puppet, Openstack, Debian, JQuery, and so on.  The schedule will be up to 4th April evening.

I'm sure the event will be a boon for all the students and professionals enthusiastic about technology and widen their vistas of knowledge on latest technological trends in FOSS..

I request you to please spread the word among your friends. Those interested need to register at a nominal fees of Rs. 50 (one ticket for all events) on https://www.townscript.com/e/coep-fossmeet18/booking

Please note that the seating for an event will be on a first come basis.

Regards,
Abhijit A.M.
Faculty, Department of Computer Engineering and I.T.,
College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
Shivajinagar, Pune, India - 411005

Phone: +91 20-2550-7108
--

“...the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind..."

― David W. Orr, Ecological Literacy: Educating Our Children for a Sustainable World