[PLUG] Debconf 20/21 in India

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Aug 6 15:05:01 IST 2018

Without wasting my time in analyzing what you are trying to say or
purportedly attempting to appear to say I will replace one word
"descend" with two appearing as "climb down" in my previous post.

Others may and can contributely freely to this debate ONLY today,
because tomorrow is another (meaning disrespectful) day for me when
written thus.

--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and