[PLUG] LUG @ Nashik (ssmhjn)

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Thu Aug 23 17:02:22 IST 2018

On Wednesday 22 August 2018 09:07 PM, Rahul Mahale wrote:
> Hi ssmhjn,
>
> As of now I don't think there is any active Linux Users Group in Nashik,
> In my college days we initiated one https://snashlug.wordpress.com/
>
> Later I moved out of town and did not see activities happening in the group.
>
> Right now, I am in Nashik and I would really like to help you in
> community activities. Let me know if you have something. I am reachable
> at rahul at slashrahul.in <mailto:rahul at slashrahul.in>
>

> Regards,
> Rahul Mahale.
> https://slashrahul.in/

How about restarting LUG activities in Nashik...

(New arrival) Tux is already born in Mumbai Zoo at 08:02 AM on 15th
August 2018...

Meaning Linux just got started in India... GNU is yet to arrive...!
Unless all of us happen to be famous bisons from Radhanagari!
--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and