[PLUG] How do AMD Ryzen 2nd gen processors/boards go with Linux

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 22:30:21 IST 2018

I purchased Lenovo Ideapad 330 AMD Ryzen 5 a month ago, which does not
support Linux 64 bit (tried Ubuntu 16.04 onwards, Centos 7, Gentoo).
You can go through forums on Lenovo site, If you go through previous PLUG
emails, I started a discussion regarding same..

Even windows 10 touchpad drivers are not supported.

Regards,

Dnyanraj
+91 9823 562238