[PLUG] How do AMD Ryzen 2nd gen processors/boards go with Linux

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Wed Dec 26 13:34:33 IST 2018

Nobody could decipher how to charge for air yet breathes so it remains free.

AMD = MAD :-)

Paying 10K more for losing/using peace of mind is very interesting concept.

Thanks for sharing your interests on PLUG mailing list.
Though I do not speak for them..

"Enjoying at my own cost may cost others nothing" is a belief worth carrying...

⁣⁣BlueMail-ing Using a 10.or Device​

Get BlueMail for Android ​