[PLUG] COEP FOSSMeet'18: Call for proposals

Abhijit A.M. abhijit.comp at coep.ac.in
Wed Feb 14 19:01:22 IST 2018

Dear PLUG Members,

We are excited to inform you that we are hosting COEP FOSSMeet 2018 on 7-8 April 2018 (Sat-Sun) in COEP.  The website is up at  http://foss.coep.org.in/fossmeet/

COEP FOSSMeet is the first edition of COEP's own Free and Open Source Software Event. The call for proposals is up and we request you to send your talk/workshop proposal on a topic of your choice. You may also send this email to your friends who may be interested in delivering a talk.

Please submit your talk proposal on https://coepfossmeet.talkfunnel.com/coepfossmeet/

Thanks and Regards,
Abhijit A.M.
Faculty, Department of Computer Engineering and I.T.,
College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
Shivajinagar, Pune, India - 411005

Phone: +91 20-2550-7108
--

“...the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind..."

― David W. Orr, Ecological Literacy: Educating Our Children for a Sustainable World