[PLUG] PLUG Meeting for the month of March 2018

KSHITHIJ IYER 16030142016 at sicsr.ac.in
Tue Feb 27 16:59:55 IST 2018

Hello,
I would like to give a talk on "Challenges involved in WordPress Theme
Development!" as I was recently building a WordPress theme which is
available at https://github.com/kshithijiyer/cubes. The time needed
would be 20 minutes + 5-10 minutes for discussion. The main aim of
this talk would be to spread awareness regarding the ground reality of
WordPress Theme Development in 2018.

Regards,
Kshithij Iyer.
IRC nick: ahole

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Gaurav Pant <gauravggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> The meet for March will take on the 2nd Saturday i.e.  10th March 2018.
>
> The meeting is shifted to 2nd weekend as 1st Saturday is after holiday and
> its going to be a long week end.
>
> In the mean while if any one is interested in giving a talk. Please let us
> know.
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Gaurav Pant
>
> --

*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  SIU which may be viewed
at* http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php