[PLUG] AI first initiative and related molten lava....

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Jan 8 17:58:40 IST 2018

Look Down... for coincidence log at the bottom ...

On Monday 08 January 2018 05:13 PM, Skool!lookS wrote:
> Since google is using something similar to or ..Linux kernel...
> is this meltdown or whatever affecting our smartphones...
>
> And how safe are we in hand of these technological advancements without
> necessary parallel thinking processes for their shutdown in case of
> emergencies?
>
> Are we safe imagining users travel on *AI First* path in the light of
> Meltdown and Spectre whatever depth they involve...
>
> Any stupid answer may acknowledge the receipt of this thought on mailing
> list...
>
> and usual statement that Police Utter in United States of America when
> you are suspected of any breach...
>
> You have a right to remain silent...! (meaning someone has already left)
>
> :-)
>
> On Saturday 06 January 2018 02:24 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> at bottom :-

>>> I just got the Meltdown fixed kernel. I am glad this got rolled in
>>> quick.
>>>
>>> [SECURITY] [DSA 4078-1] linux security update
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ritesh Raj Sarraf
>>> RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com
>>> "Necessity is the mother of invention."
>>
>> Thank you Ritesh,
>>
>> https://tracker.debian.org/news/899456
>>
>> In the hurry I had forgotten to share https://lwn.net/Articles/741878/
>> . From the news it seems some of those patches have been backported to
>> 4.14.0.2-1
>>
>> Even wikipedia has now a page for it
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel_page-table_isolation
>>
>> Also spectre got its own page
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(security_vulnerability)
>>
>> and interestingly tbb (tor-brrowser) has the
>> privacy.firstparty.isolate set to true

Timing your reply posted to is 02:24 PM (ignoring PM part is the date)
happened to be MahaShivratri in year 2017. The birthday of J. Jaylalita.
She did not survive her hospitality duties...

Timing of my next post 05:13 PM (date when Sri Sri Ravishankar's
birthday is celebrated by AOL [Art of Living] members all over the world
ignoring the PM part. Still living example of Honesty and Elegance
alongwith Baba Ramdev & Acharya Balkrishna of India.)

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.