[PLUG] Need help with errors in WordPress Theme

KSHITHIJ IYER 16030142016 at sicsr.ac.in
Fri Jan 26 16:14:43 IST 2018

Hello Everyone,
I am Recently trying to build a WordPress theme which I would like to
upload on theme forest. But while checking my theme with theme checker
plugin I am getting these strange warnings which can be a reason for
rejection by the theme review team. I have done some amount of
googling on these errors but still, I am unable to understand why they
are occurring in my theme.

Warning: More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This
means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language
packs.
The domains found are Cubes, cubes
WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain.
Function _e, with the arguments 'No posts by this author.'

If there are any web developers in the house who can help me out with
this it would be really nice of you,
Thank you.

Regards,
Kshithij Iyer
(IRC nick:ahole)

--

*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  SIU which may be viewed
at* http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php