[PLUG] PLUG meet for the month of July 2018

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:51:29 IST 2018

Hello,

On 13 July 2018 at 12:44, Gaurav Pant <gauravggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> PLUG meet will take place next week Saturday. I.e. 21st July 2018.

Good to know.
I keep informing people via social media about upcoming PLUG meet.
I remain available in Pune next Saturday :-)

> Please note the new date. There is no meet tomorrow.
>
> Anyone interested in giving a talk/demo please let us know.

I'll bring several stickers I grabbed at openSUSE conference in month
of May. ^_^

I posted message at Cent OS promo ML about Cent OS DOJO events in India.
Rich Bowen replied to me asking if interested to host DOJO event in
our city = https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-promo/2018-July/001689.html
Can we/PLUG organize DOJO event like last time at University Of Pune
campus? Thanks.

Regards,
Amey.