[PLUG] Communication between pluggies (Ashwin Phadke)

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Mon May 7 21:08:35 IST 2018

Hello Ashwin,

On Sunday 06 May 2018 10:56 PM, Ashwin Phadke wrote:

> In the march meeting there seemed to be a consensus forming around
> creating a group or means for all PLUG members to communicate(Telegram
> group specifically) .

Even though the acronym is PLUG, we are a group of people who follow the
GNU philosophy. In this case, I believe the usage of Telegram will not
be a correct decision.

> Also someone recently had emailed regarding bridging IRC , would like to
> know what's the progress regarding this.

I was the one who had sent the email regarding increasing PLUG's
presence on the fediverse [1]. I'm still awaiting a response from the
members of PLUG about their views on the same and the best way to go
forward.

[1] http://list.plug.org.in/pipermail/plug-mail/2018-April/010983.html

Regards,

Dhanesh B. Sabane