[PLUG] Date of November meeting

InkarNation PLUG look.kool at guruvision.com
Thu Nov 8 10:57:46 IST 2018

Hope you can digest the change of date from 3  2  10

:-)

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​On 7 Nov 2018, at 20:56, Adil Hussain <adil7896 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

This mail serves 3 purposes..

1) Hi Gaurav, which Saturday will PLUG hold meeting for this month?
2) Hi Prasad, would love to be part of the session. Hope to see you soon!
3) Testing whether this mail will reach PLUG mailing list :P

I have the "daily digest" mode on, so I'll receive the mails at the end of the day.

If this mail does make it to you, please respond. :P

Thanks and Regards,
Adil H.
plug-mail mailing list
plug-mail at plug.org.in