[PLUG] Lenovo Ideapad 330 does not support Linux OS

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Nov 12 12:33:42 IST 2018

On Monday 12 November 2018 11:42 AM, Dnyanraj Mali wrote:
> Hello All,
> I recently purchased Lenovo Ideapad 330(AMD Ryzen 5 Quad Core) from
> Flipkart sale. I could not install Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and CentOS 7 on
> it, upon checking with Lenovo site I came to know it does not support
> Linux OS.
>
> This email id just FYI, in case someone is purchasing laptops without
> referring the product website. :(
>

> https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-1xx-3xx-5xx-7xx/Lenovo-Ideapad-330-15ARR-ryzen-5-bios-doesn-t-support-linux/td-p/4206080
>

> Regards,
>
> Dnyanraj
> +91 9823 562238

Thanks for info...

Infact just yesterday I was toying with buying it as against HP 245 G5
which is even cheaper than Lenovo... and heavier weight wise (More metal
than Plastic)

--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and