[PLUG] PLUG meet for the month of November 2018

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:21:25 IST 2018

Hello Everyone,

This months PLUG meet is scheduled for coming Saturday i.e. 3rd Nov 2018.

This time we have an introduction to Arduino by Prasad Mahendale.
To know move about Arduino please check out the site:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Introduction

Suggestion for talks/demos are welcome for the upcoming meet.
If any one is interested in giving a talk/demo you are most welcome.

For details please visit the following link:
https://www.plug.org.in/events/2018/11/03/plug-meeting-november-2018

Please note we will need the list of participants who want to attend the
event as we will need to accordingly manage the venue.

Do fill the registration from if you are interested in attending the
meeting:
https://www.plug.org.in/plug-meet-registration

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Pant