[PLUG] [Job] Opening in NComputing

Mohan Raman mraman at ncomputing.com
Mon Apr 8 16:07:11 IST 2019

Hi,

We have opening for Freshers, Here is more details.

NComputing<https://www.ncomputing.com/>
Opening for Junior Linux Developer

Location:
Chennai, India

Overview:

We are in Virtualization, Zero client and Thin client Industry for more than 15 years and leaders in providing Zero Client solutions in India and South East Asia. We are an established startup and our development teams works freely on a flat hierarchy without too much external interference.
We are looking for passionate Developers who is willing to work in Virtualization and Embedded technologies to help us improve our Virtualization, Cloud, Zero and Thin client solutions based on Linux.
If you are into C/C++ with Desktop/Embedded Linux application development, this will be an exciting offer for you.

Job Responsibilities:

  1.  Candidate will be working mostly in our Linux based Zero client and Thin client Technologies and also on our Linux based Enterprise Virtualization Technology.
  2.  Sometimes Candidate need to work with support teams to resolve issues for customers who are using our Linux based solutions.

Qualification:

  1.  ME/MTech/MCA/MSc/BE/BTech/BCA/BSc or any degree/experience equivalent to one of the mentioned
  2.  0 to 3 years of professional experience in software industry.

Skills:

  1.  Should have good knowledge in Linux to setup/configure/troubleshoot issues.
  2.  Expertise in any one of general purpose Programming languages used in Linux (Like C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, Go, Rust, Vala, Haskell, Lisp etc.,)
  3.  Good knowledge in Git and familiar with C/C++ development in Linux (Like gcc/clang, gdb, make/cmake/autotools/meson, vi/emacs etc.,)
  4.  Knowledge in SBCs (RaspberryPi like Single Board Computers) and Embedded Linux OSes (Like Yacto, Buildroot etc.,) will be considered additional qualification.
  5.  Knowledge in GUI development in Linux with Qt, Gtk+ and EFL toolkits will be considered additional qualification.
  6.  Willing to learn by own and help others in the team.

Benefits:

  1.  Salary Package will be above Industry standard based on Candidate's qualification and experience.
  2.  Flexible working time and relaxed work environment.
  3.  Getting expertized on interesting technologies which provides great opportunities in future.

Send resumes to mraman at ncomputing.com