[PLUG] FOSDEM 2020 approaching ...

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 14:42:05 IST 2019

Hello,

Anybody from PLUG attending FOSDEM 2020 at Brussels, Belgium?

Just asking as I see increase of open source users/developers/techops
people from India attending many open source conferences overseas
since last couple of year.

Some FAQ for those who don't no anything about FOSDEM =

Q. What is FOSDEM?
Answer: Largest open source conference in Europe mainly for developers.

Q. Venue of FOSDEM?
Answer: Every year FOSDEM is hosted at Brussels, Belgium.

Q. Are there any entry fees?
Answer: No! Entry is free & open for all.

Q. When is the next FOSDEM?
Answer: It's on 1st & 2nd Feb 2020

Q. The event will be recorded?
Answer: Yes but I don't no if they'll be live streaming. Past FOSDEM
event video archives = https://video.fosdem.org/

Regards,
Amey.