[PLUG] 14th December Meetup Minutes of Meeting

Apurva Pavaskar apurvapavaskar12apr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 19:37:47 IST 2019

Hello all,

Today all of these topics were covered →

1) Tejas gave a demo on "Docker" (strikeout XD) Podman and cgroups.
2) Dexter talked about the latest additions in Blender 2.80
3) Everyone had a general discussion about Linux, FOSS, the way in which
the computing world is headed and how to increase PLUG members engagement.

Hopefully (based on exams and schedule), I'd be able to take a hands-on
workshop thingy on Spacemacs in the upcoming January meetup. (Or I can also
do an Archlinux installation workshop, suitable even for beginners to the
linux world)
More topics are always welcome. And definitely more people should join us
next month.

Regards,
Apurva Pavaskar