[PLUG] 700+ Verticals @ Capterra

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 16:37:38 IST 2019

Find your software in one of our 700+ categories
<https://www.capterra.com/categories>.
>*From Accounting to Yoga Studio Management, we cover it all!
*
Capterra.com <http://www.capterra.com/> is one of the worlds best business
directories.
They have a PPC business model for their own business.

I just did a small check on how many listings they have for Project
Management Software.
They have 607+ Project Management Softwares
<https://www.capterra.com/project-management-software/> listed including
the all favourite – Basecamp.com <http://www.basecamp.com/>

After completing my CS studies, I will focus only on doing business

research here.--
Navin Dhanuka