[PLUG] 2020 & Unix Clone OS's and me

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 18:07:06 IST 2019

Hello All,

I have been using PC (Win & Lin) since 1999.
Today is almost the last day of 2019.
So I have been with Win and Unix clone systems since 20 years.

I have been with MacBook Air since almost 1 year now.
Apple Mac OS X is also a Unix clone so I take pride in using it.
I don't use Windows at all. I do use some M$ tools like Office and Visual
Studio (on Mac).

I have been working in the web domain since 20 years.
Now after 20 years I am changing my career direction.
Enough of reading and researching.
I am now looking forward make something cool SaaS apps.

I am starting with hacking Wordpress in and out.
I will be making a lot of WP Plugins in future.
Anybody with similar interest.

--
Navin Dhanuka