[PLUG] plug-mail Digest, Vol 49, Issue 5

xp105i0n xp105i0n at disroot.org
Tue Feb 12 10:00:52 IST 2019

On 11/02/19 12:00 PM, plug-mail-request at plug.org.in wrote:
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1.  Gentle reminder : Call for proposals for COEP FOSSMeet'19
>       (Omkar Jadhav)

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 23:28:13 +0530
> From: Omkar Jadhav <osjadhav1408 at gmail.com>
> To: plug-mail at plug.org.in
> Subject: [PLUG] Gentle reminder : Call for proposals for COEP
> 	FOSSMeet'19
>
> *The call for proposals is online and we request all those interested to
> send their proposals to:**  https://coepfossmeet.talkfunnel.com/2019/
> <https://coepfossmeet.talkfunnel.com/2019/>*
>
> Keeping up with the true spirit of FOSS movement, any FOSS enthusiast can
> submit  proposal. Age, Formal qualification, is no bar.r

Thanks for your initiative in the efforts to expand the Foss horizons.

I wish to submit a session proposal. However, I don't belong to any
community twitter,google,github, linkedin or HasGeek etc. So the site
doesn't allow me to login and submit my proposal.

Please guide me.

Thanks.

--prasad mehendale