[PLUG] What topics are allowed ?

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Sat Feb 16 18:23:38 IST 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 09:37:01PM +0530, Sudhanwa Jogalekar wrote:
> We stopped moderation completely after there was some huge discussion and
> concerns raised about it. As Karunakar mentioned, there is no way to stop
> people from registering with various ids. Moreover, there is no method to
> know when any person will start posting absurd things.

As I said before it need not be fool proof. One need not spend too much
time on it. But we may at least act beyond a threshold, in cases that
everyone notices.

BTW the mailing list guidelines on plug website have started looking
archaic now. They are good, but we might as well remove them from the site
if we have no desire to stick to them.

Mayuresh