[PLUG] What saved the day in the chaos that followed...

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Jun 2 08:36:55 IST 2019

"Plan to use" three different distributions for three computers that I possess now.

CentOS, Mageia & OpenSuSe. (In suitable order)

Mint & Fedora failed after installed live to hard drive. They did now allow login using already created account.

Tried changing pass with different tty.

Maybe I am unaware of how they think. Maybe even uneducated to larger extent...

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​