[PLUG] Fedora Meetup Pune June 2019

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Wed Jun 5 13:33:01 IST 2019

Hello everyone!

Fedora folks from RedHat Pune are organising a Fedora 30 release party
and will be clearing the air on Modularity and Fedora CoreOS. The event
will be held on 15th June at RedHat Pune office and is open to all.

You can find more details about the event on this link -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Meetup_Pune_June_2019

If you are interested and have a FAS account, please add your name on
the page as an attendee. If you don't have an account or are unable to
edit the wiki, please ping me or any of the organizers and we'll add
your name to the list.

Hope to meet some pluggies at the event! :)

Cheers!

--
Dhanesh B. Sabane
https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io