[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Sr. Sys Admin opening at Techblue Software Pvt. Ltd.

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Wed Jun 5 13:47:31 IST 2019

Hello,

We have a Senior System Administrator opening at Techblue Software Pvt.
Ltd. The requirement is full time and the job description can be found
in the attached text file. We are looking for folks with 3+ years of
experience.

The company head office is based in Gurugram but we are looking for some
recruits in Pune. You can learn more about the company from our website:

https://www.techbluesoftware.co.in/

Please send your resume to dhanesh.sabane at techblue.co.uk in case you are
interested in this position.

Dhanesh B. Sabane
https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io
PGP ID: 0xB69A98C9C1642329
Fingerprint: 9655 11F2 0D18 E76A 2396 D64D B69A 98C9 C164 2329